CPLA Home  
ProjectsProcessPeoplePhilosophyAwardsArchive  
Contact Us                
             
 

The firm now known as Colgan Perry Lawler Aurell, Architects, has been in practice since 1894 when Marshall L. Emery established an office on Cooper Square in New York City. Churches, hospitals, libraries, educational facilities, and private residential architecture were some of the building types that the firm was known for during the last century.
Today, CPLA Architects offers complete design services for a wide variety of building types to clients in the Hudson Valley, New England, and beyond. The firm provides special attention to building siting, energy conservation, and interior design in the development of each project. A staff of eight works from our office in the historic town of Tappan, NY.

 

Winston Perry, Bob Schofield, and John Colgan, 1974

   
 

WILTON HIGH SCHOOL
(with Earl Flansburgh Associates)
Wilton, Connecticut

 

WILTON HIGH SCHOOLTHEATER
(with Earl Flansburgh Associates)
Wilton, Connecticut

 

UNION CAMP CORPORATION
Headquarters, Lakeside Cafeteria
Wayne, New Jersey

   
 

KLOPMAN MILLS
Headquarters
Rockleigh, New Jersey

 

AMERICAN CYANAMID COMPANY
Headquarters - Addition
Wayne, New Jersey

 

CHRISTIAN AND MISSIONARY ALLIANCE
Headquarters
Upper Nyack, New York

   
 

WILTON HIGH SCHOOL
(with Earl Flansburgh Associates)
Wilton, Connecticut

 

ST. STEPHENS EPISCOPAL CHURCH
Pearl River, New York

 

WILTON HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY
(with Earl Flansburgh Associates)
Wilton, Connecticut

   
    Home    |    Projects    |    Process    |    People    |    Philosophy    |    Archive    |    Site Index    |    Terms of Use    |    Contact
©2015 Colgan Perry Lawler Aurell Architects. All rights reserved.